Lot of people wants to know what happened to Harold Campings, Robert Fitzpatrick and other 25,000 people who had faith in this hyped Judgement day of 2011. Well, if it has been designed like this then this campaign has gone out of hands now. It can be believed that it was not guerrilla marketing event as it seemed to begin with. There are many reasons to believe that because it has not been concluded well. Or nobody came forward to take the responsibility or close the events in right manners. A marketing event is not left unattended. So It can be believed that it was serious attempt at predicting the end of the world which has proven to be false. So what is in the store for Harold Camping and others.
Harold Camping may not like to speak about it and there is no statement from him for now. It can be understood that world is going easy on him. Because he is in his old age, the media and other folks have taken the lenient view of that. It can be passed like that. There is no loss and nobody has been harmed. Harold Camping must come forward and send the message to his followers and supporters. Robert Fitzpatrick would need to sit down and think deeply how he wishes to arrange for the money needed for living. It is going to be tough for him. The other followers who got duped or to better say, they must be thankful for seeing the beautiful world again, can go on living normally as if nothing has happened.
It is a big lesson for the people to choose whom they follow. It must be equally sound alert for the people to see if they are being duped by the theories which are baseless.
Unfortunately, there is very long list of the doomsday theorists who have predicted end of the world on December 21, 2012. Most of them sell their books on Amazon and other places. For May 21, 2011 world dealt with only one man but for December 21, 2012, there are hundreds of the doomsday experts who are out there screaming to get your attention. How would you escape them? Just Follow what I write on this site. Anyone who says End of The world is coming, is lying. Listen to the people who say Doomsday is a False and is a very polished Hoax.
Well, what is the best way of over-coming a mistake or failed judgement day for Harold Camping. Let’s detail the steps or the choices which are available to Harold Camping and his Followers:
- The first easy choice is that Harold Camping acknowledging the mistake and fading away from the scene. But that would label him a failed prophet for ever. It is a step which is not easy for him to take. Being in the lead position means that you can not turn people away from you. So, there has to be better exit plan for him.
- Harold Camping can work on the new date announcement. Although, that would have less impact but still he would find few believers. He can tell the world, I have corrected the mistake in calculating the date and new date is available now.
- He can write new books based on the disclosure why Judgement Day did not arrive on May 21, 2011. If he knew the date, he would also know the reasons why it would not arrive. There must be some parameters which prevented Judgement day from its arrival.
- Harold Camping can join the rest of the world and being more of his natural self and preach the love and humanity.
- He can donate the money to the causes or can ask his group to work in the fields which require more attention to make the world a better place.
- A failed prophet needs to find out something or the other thing to spend his time with.
- Harold Camping deserves the dignified life and support of the community. He must ask for the help of the people around him. He is still respected for his work. I am not supporting him. I am just saying let the man live with the honor and dignity.
- Harold Camping has money and resources to promote the campaigns which are worth of doing so. He can always find something or other thing to be part of.
- He may spend time touring the world and writing his experiences.
- One thing for sure is , he should get away from the business of prophecies and predicting the end of the world.
This was hopefully the last of the predictions of Harold. Beyond this, he must spend his time peacefully somewhere.
Well, you must know that May 21, 2011 judgement is hoax. But sometimes, we all are under the pressure of our unconscious levels to believe the unreasonable things as well. If you listen Harold Camping and the group’s preaching, there are chances that you would end-up being convert. No matter how hard someone screams, if doomsday is not supposed to come, it would not come at all. No matter how convincing ideas Harold Camping has, they are worthless.
You must spread the words among your friends that May 21, 2011 judgement day is a hoax and does not deserve the attention.
You can use the links of just2012.com and mail them to your friends so that they are better informed. Being informed does not harm anyone. You would certainly be grateful that you helped the people to know the real meaning of the hoax which was threatening the senses. You would also be on the fair side of the game when your friends would know that you helped them to understand the truth behind the hyped news.
You can use the links of just2012.com on your sites as well because we are better placed in terms of May 21, 2011 hoax being concerned or the complete scenario of Doomsday of 2012 is concerned. It makes sense to link the likewise sites on your internet properties. You would certainly gain the respect of your readers that you did not promote the hoaxes.